Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holy Shit, Fritz

18.03.09


KHUK KHAK, Thailand - Am I the only one who has questions about this Fritzl guy in Austria who kept his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her seven children, and kept everything a secret until….?


Ok. You’ve heard about it, right? A story so bizarre, it caught the world’s attention. The Associated Press story provided one sentence explaining Fritzl’s wife Rosemarie thinking three of the children ‘brought upstairs’ had ‘apparently believed they had been abandoned.’

The kids are now all grown, the daughter, the principle witness for the prosecution, is 42.

The story was riveting, but geeez, they left some major gaps.

Do you have any questions about this story, or do you care what sick twisted shit happens in Austria? I don’t either, but I’ve got a couple of questions.

1. What was going on with Mrs. Fritzl that she was clueless for 24 years? Did she ever ask, ‘Josef, why…?

2. Who was doing all the cooking, for instance? And where was all that food going?


I’m going to cut it off at four questions. Oh, but there’d be a lot of questions. Somebody’s already on the book, and the movie, no doubt. No. Wait. I’ve got another one. Who did the deliveries?

???

My God.

I mean, the wife has GOT TO BE an accomplice, or completely 100% daft, too.
Whole family is locked away, again. None of ‘em are on the loose.


.