Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Idea

No Idea
24.03.09




Hello?

Speaking.

What’s up, man?

Pretty good. How about you?

Not much. Just hanging out. Checking out some tunes. You?

Yeah. Cool.

Cool.

No shit? I told you she was hot. Going ok?

Cool.

Well, as Carl says, 'It's okay until it's not.'

Yeah.

No. I haven't. Not in a long time.

Yeah, I heard from him. Sent me a blog notice.

You got one, too?

Yeah. About twice a week. I've never seen anyone produce so much shit.

Yeah.

You read that shit?

Ha. Yeah. Me, too. About half the time. Who’s got time for that nonsense, anyway? Not everybody’s on vacation. Some of us have jobs...families…a life.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah. Like, who gives a shit about that?

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah, he could get a clue. All this shit going on in the world, and he’s writing five stories…five imaginary stories about Sniffles the cat. Goes on and on.


Sniffles the cat…the cat that got hit by the satellite.

Oh. Anyway, this cat gets hit by a de-orbiting spy satellite…I don’t know where he comes up with this shit.

Yeah, probably.

Yeah, probably. Thai stick.

No doubt.


No doubt.

Yeah. I don’t know. Probably the last minute. Tree day. Show up with a towel.

Yeah.

Yeah, okay.

You too, man.

Yeah, okay. I’ll catch up with you later.

Later.




note: (For your information, I'm not on vacation. I work every day).


.